MMA Warlike
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything MMA and more!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why the hell would couture retire?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Why the hell would couture retire? Empty
PostSubject: Why the hell would couture retire?   Why the hell would couture retire? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 6:23 pm

...... if he beats machida? In a way its understandable because he doesnt want to go out like crocop did... but.. if he wins this fight in a dominating fashion i think he needs to stick around for a bit.

On one hand it would be great to beat machida and then retire on a 4 fight winning streak...... on the other hand, if hes still got what it takes to keep whoopin ass i would like to see him stick around and keep going its really sad to see the pioneers of MMA retiring.

Its a gamble really to tell you the truth, if he keeps fighting its like hes getting greedy for more and more wins which theres nothing wrong with, but that greed could cost him a loss in which he would retire with a loss in his last fight, or he would lose that fight and then try fighting again till he gets that ever so elusive win and goes on a losing streak before retiring.

its a crapshoot
Back to top Go down
https://mmawarlike.forumotion.com
Brett

Brett

Why the hell would couture retire? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why the hell would couture retire?   Why the hell would couture retire? EmptyFri Apr 29, 2011 7:03 pm

Kingie,

All of those points are valid and certainly one can consider all of them....however, in speaking with "The Natural" over the last few months there seems to be a change in his demeanor and even the way he looks.

Randy has taken on that business as usual tone and it would appear that his focus might be elsewhere. He comes of short and impatient at times when he is questioned over and over again about the industry and his mark and plans for and in it.

I got into a conversation with him once about elk and antelope hunting in Wyoming. His demeanor immediatly changed and he took on a glow. I could see the transformation almost immediatly. he takes on the same transformation when he is questioned about his acting career. The question begs to be asked; I Randy taking on some manner of "burn out'?
Back to top Go down
http://www.mmawarlike.com

Why the hell would couture retire?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MMA Warlike :: MMA Q and A-
Jump to: